ENROLL A CHILD
We provide the perfect education for your child every day
Admission Information 2019 - 20
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR ADMISSIONS FOR PRE KG to CLASS X FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2019-20
A. REGISTRATION FORM:
1. Admission into all classes are subject to vacancies.
2. Only Online registration is available.
3. The link for the online registration is open.
4. Parents must read the instructions carefully before filling the online registration form. Please refer here to view answers to frequently asked questions.
5. Parents applying for siblings must mention the Admission number of the child already studying at Ramana Vidyalaya with the name, class and section.
6. Parent should fill in the data carefully as this data will be stored in our data bank after admission.
7. Please make a note of the automatically generated number of the registration form.
8. Once the form is submitted, an amount of Rs.300/- is to be paid online towards the registration fee.
9.Parents have the option of maintaining a photocopy of the registration form for their record.
B. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: - Minimum requirement
|PreKG||1st April 2016 - 31st March 2017|
|L.K.G.||1st April 2015 - 31st March 2016|
|U.K.G.||1st April 2014 - 31st March 2015|
|I||1st April 2013 - 31st March 2014|
|II||1st April 2012 - 31st March 2013|
|III||1st April 2011 - 31st March 2012|
|IV||1st April 2010 - 31st March 2011|
|V||1st April 2009 - 31st March 2010|
|VI||1st April 2008 - 31st March 2009|
|VII||1st April 2007 - 31st March 2008|
|VIII||1st April 2006 - 31st March 2007|
C. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:
1. All Registration forms must be submitted with 1 recent passport sized photograph of the child along with the following documents to the school office when they appear for the personal interview.
a) Copy of birth certificate.
b) Copy of PAN Card.
c) Copy of residence proof.
d) Copy of community certificate.
e) Copy of the aadhaar card of the parent if available.
f) Copy of immunization certificate.
2. Assessment will be scheduled on every 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month.
3. The date, time and portions of assessment will be intimated through an email to the short-listed candidates.
4. School tour is available on request. Interested parents may choose that option in the online form.