top of page
Fill out an Online Application Form
Pay fee if admission is confirmed
For admission-related queries,
Contact: + 91 95662 84214 (09:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m.)
Write to us at: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What are the classes offered in Ramana Vidyalaya?
Pre-KG to XII
2. What is the educational board followed by the school?
Ramana Vidyalaya is a CBSE school, affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi.
In Kindergarten (KG), Experiential method/Activity-based method of learning is followed, where kids learn through play way.
3. What is the age criteria for admission to different classes?
Please refer to the 'Age Criteria' table given below.
4. What is the fee structure?
The fee structure for the Academic Year 2023-24 is given below:
One time admission fee for New Admission (non-refundable): ₹ 20,000
For KG, the fees is inclusive of 3 sets of uniform, books and notebooks.
For Grades I - XII, the fees is inclusive of 3 sets of uniform, books, notebooks and shoes.
5. What are the school timings?
LKG & UKG
I and II
III to XII
9:20 AM - 12 Noon
9:20 AM - 2:35 PM
8:20 AM - 2:35 PM
8:20 AM - 4:05 PM
6. What is the procedure for admission?
Once the registration form is submitted, candidates will go through an individual assessment, which will be followed by a personal interview with the parents.
7. Does the school provide transportation for students?
Yes. The school van plies through a pre-planned route.
8. Is Day Care available after school hours?
Yes, Day Care facility can be availed till 6.30 p.m.
9. What is the mode of communication with the students and staff as my child does not know the local language?
English is the common language used in school for communication by staff and students.
10. What are the groups/streams offered in Higher Secondary/Class XI and XII?
Group 1 - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology
Group 2 - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Computer Science
Group 3 - Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Marketing
Group 4 - Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Psychology
Group 5 - Accountancy, Economics, Business Studies & Mathematics
Group 6 - Accountancy, Economics, Business Studies & Applied Mathematics
Group 7 - Accountancy, Economics, Business Studies & Marketing
Group 8 - Accountancy, Economics, Business Studies & Psychology
Group 9 - Accountancy, Economics, Business Studies & Information Practices (IP)
Group 10 - Business Studies, Economics, Political Science & Marketing
Group 11 - Business Studies, Economics, Legal Studies & Marketing
11. What is the procedure for visiting the school?
You can opt for the 'School Tour' option given in the online application form. Once confirmed, you will be called for the tour to better understand the amenities, the functioning of the school and get an opportunity to have your questions clarified.
12. How does the school carry its official communication with parents on a daily basis?
All information from school is sent through grade-wise Whatsapp groups to the registered mobile number of parents.
13. How does NIOS work in Ramana Vidyalaya?
To know more about NIOS at Ramana Vidyalaya, click here.
bottom of page